8Pack Orion X2 i9-10980XE Gaming Pc For Sale
Extreme OC System with 8Pack Orion X2 i9-10980XE @ 4,6 GHz + i9-10700 @ 5,0 GHz. 8Pack Systems from Caseking’s affiliate Overclockers UK are proudly presented by Hong Kong’s leading online PC vendor. These are computers that define the term “top of the line,” with ultra-high-end technology created by Ian “8Pack” Parry, the world’s number one overclocker. Each of the systems bearing his name has been designed from the ground up to create the greatest premium packages in the world of overclocked systems by the Englishman with a flair for picking out the best that silicon has to offer. 8Pack takes things up a level or three with the Orion X2.
A genuine 8Pack PC takes a long and laborious process to plan and build, but the end result is a truly custom-made supercomputer. 8Pack produces colossal computers that establish the standards by which all others are measured, thanks to a combination of hand-picked components and years of experience at the top of the world overclocker scene. Unrivaled and one-of-a-kind, with exceptional performance – something you’ve never seen before in the system-building market! Made for the extreme enthusiast who demands maximum power and demands the level of craftsmanship that only Overclockers.co.uk can deliver.
Orion X2 – The World’s Most Powerful and Quietest System!
8Pack has used the aforementioned premium quality components and built them inside the PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite, which, in addition to outstanding design, also offers stylish RGB-LED lighting and a large side door made of tinted tempered glass to allow users to admire the spacious interior, which will be packed with high-end hardware and various custom modifications to allow for a total of three custom wats.
8Pack OrionX Dual-Mega-PC: E-ATX Primary System
The extra space is definitely needed since 8Pack uses two highly overclocked systems in the Orion X2 which make no compromises in terms of performance. The main system therefore uses an ASUS ROG Rampage 6 Extreme Encore X299 E-ATX motherboard with the X299 chipset that holds an Intel Core i9-10980XE 18-core CPU with 36 threads from Intel’s Cascade Lake X-Generation which is then overclocked to at least 4.6 GHz. This extreme CPU is then paired with no less than two NVIDIA RTX 3090 graphics cardsin an NVLink setup, each with 24.576 MB GDDR6 VRAM for unbeatable graphics processing power. Alternatively, the system can be configured with three independent NVIDIA RTX 3090 graphics cards.
Add to that 128 GB of DDR4 memory from Corsair, which consists of hand-picked Samsung B-Dies for maximum compatibility and performance. A total of 4 sticks, each clocked at 3600 MHz, provide an impressive boost in memory performance. Furthermore, the E-ATX system comes with a blazing fast 2 TB 970 Pro M.2 NVMe SSD from Samsung that serves as the primary storage drive. A second drive then provides additional storage space. This is all backed up by a Seagate Ironwolf Pro HDD with a full 14TB of space.
8Pack Orion X2 Dual-Mega PC: Mini-ITX Secondary System
The vision of the Mini-ITX system arose originally from the idea of it being a secondary system that would act as a file-, media- or gaming server. Yet as anyone who knows 8Pack will tell you, only the very highest of high-end components will find their way into one of his builds. That’s why it runs on the cutting-edge ASUS ROG Strix Z490I Gaming Mini-ITX motherboard with a 5,0 GHz overclocked Intel Core i7-10700K CPU (Comet Lake) from Intel’s 10th generation of processors. Moreover, it includes a NVIDIA RTX 3090 to give the appropriate level of graphical performance in 4K gaming. 32 GB of 8Pack DDR4-RAM clocked at 3600 MHz, two Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVMe SSDs each with 2 TB storage in RAID 0, and an additional Seagate Ironwolf Pro HDD with 14 GB of storage help to complete this epic system.
Triple Custom Watercooling with Massive Cooling Performance
Such a huge range of high-end of components, all of which are being overclocked to their limits, naturally demands appropriately powerful cooling. It is for this reason that 8Pack has once more created one of the most complex and efficient custom watercooling loops in existence, or that has even been built into a PC. A total of three independent loops are responsible for the cooling, all of which are conveniently controlled by their own Aquaero 6 von Aqua Computer. The CPU as well as the NVMe drive used in the E-ATX system is cooled courtesy of a 480 mm radiator and the three graphics cards are cooled by a 480 mm- and a 360 mm radiator.
Visually, these loops can be recognised by the silver and transparent liquid coolant used. The CPU of the Mini-ITX system on the other hand is cooled using a 360 mm radiator whose loop uses a red coolant. The special feature of this watercooling undoubtedly lies in the fact that 8Pack has, aside from installing premium quality components from EK Water Blocks, Aqua Computer and Mayhems, also developed several components especially for use in the Orion X2. Therefore, thanks to the various customised acrylic plates, the coolants are guided all the way through the system and collect in the large reservoir in the shape of the 8Pack logo. All coolants ultimately flow through here and are driven by means of three pumps. All in all, this is an absolutely unique spectacle that is unparalleled in every respect, partly because this custom watercooling is a masterpiece of visual design and performance, but also because it is remarkably quiet to boot.
Both systems are powered using a power splitter from a Super Flower Leadex 8Pack Edition PSU, capable of supplying a full 2.000 Watts of power. The power supply has huge reserves and, thanks to its 80 PLUS Platinum certification, it is also remarkably efficient. In spite of the enormous amounts of cabling required to achieve this end result, it has no effect on the overall appearance thanks to the high-quality sleeved cabling from Pexon complete with MDPC-X sleeves (Made in Germany), which match the colour of the rest of the system perfectly and which have been laid with the utmost care.
Custom Build Case from PHANTEKS with 8Pack Logo & Flightcase!
So that the 8Pack OrionX Extreme OC Gaming System is immediately recognised as the handiwork of Ian “8Pack” Parry, it needs to look a little different compared to the “normal” PHANTEKS cases. A plaque complete with 8Pack’s signature and logo take the already unique appearance of the Orion X2 up yet another notch. The system is delivered in a stylish, specially crafted flight case, enabling it to be transported in absolute safety and security.
Technical Details (Primary System)
- Modified PHANTEKS Enthoo Elite Full-Tower with integrated reservoirs and 8Pack logos
- Cool interior with LED lighting, cable sleeves and colourful coolants
- Custom watercooling using EKWB components with three independent loops
- Extreme overclocked & watercooled Intel Core i9-10980XE (Cascade Lake-X) with 18 cores, 24,75 MB L3-Cache and OC @ min. 4,6 GHz
- ASUS ROG Rampage 6 Extreme Encore motherboard (E-ATX) with Intel X299 chipset and 2066 socket
- Two watercooled NVIDIA RTX 3090 graphics cards with 24.576 MB GDDR6 VRAM and incredible graphical performance in NVLink mode or three independent RTX 3090 cards
- Faster and more efficient DDR4-RAM with 128 GB capacity and 3600 MHz frequency or 64 GB with 3600 MHz
- One Samsung 970 Pro with 2 TB capacity as primary storage
- One Samsung 970 Pro with 2 TB capacity as secondary storage
- One Seagate Ironwolf Pro HDD with a massive 14 TB capacity as tertiary storage
- Super Flower Leadex PSU in the 8Pack Edition with extreme 2.000 Watt performance & 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency
- Assembled to perfection with the help of Thermal Grizzly Hydronaut thermal paste
- Windows 10 Home Advanced pre-installed
Technical Details (Secondary System)
- Extreme overclocked & water cooled Intel Core i7-10700K (Comet Lake) with 8 cores and 16 threads, 16 MB L3 Cache and OC to at least 5.0 GHz
- ASUS ROG Strix Z490I Gaming Motherboard (Mini-ITX) with Intel Z490 chipset and 1151 socket
- Exceptional NVIDIA RTX Titan graphics card with 24.576 MB GDDR6-VRAM
- Faster and more efficient DDR4-RAM with 32 GB capacity and 3600 MHz frequency
- Two lightning-fast and sought after Samsung 970 PRO M.2 NVMe SSDs each with 2 TB as primary storage in RAID 0
- Seagate Barracuda HDD with massive 14 TB capacity as secondary storage
- Windows 10 Pro pre-installed
FREE GAMES WITH KING MOD GAMING SYSTEMS:
Complete systems from Caseking come bundled with the game keys matching the respective current games bundle of the chosen graphics card. Non-qualifying products do not come with game keys. All promotions are limited and only valid while stocks last or until the offer expires. Any recourse to courts of law is excluded. All currently active special offers from AMD, NVIDIA and Intel are listed below:
- Full systems with selected AMD Ryzen & AMD Radeon: Resident Evil Village & Far Cry 6.
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700G & AMD Ryzen 5 5600G APUs: Warframe: G-Series Pack (PC-Edition).
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090, 3080(Ti), 3070(Ti): Battlefield 2042 (Standard Edition).